Sunday, July 24, 2011

Attention



Skipped school on Friday. Went for a long hike up a beautiful mountain called ChameChaude with Anna Joseph and his cousins. It took a while but the top was beautiful. Completely consumed in clouds and little rock climbing. Its amazing though because most of the mountains here have sides that just disappear into nothing below.



After hiking and long naps.
Friday night I hung out with Max and Miliana, after Dinner and great pizza at a place in the ville with Gretchen, Ally and Cynthia. Max Miliana and I listened to music in the Jardin and traveled our butts all the way to another town to meet up with some of the friends. After the discothèque Max took us home to Milianas. Saturday morning I came home and hung out for a while at Anna’s. After another hike up way past the Bastille to Mont Jala behind my house, Charles and I ate dinner and then headed out to gather the crew. We spent the rest of the night with a good handful of French people. The house party was probably one of the most memorable times here. With Anna and Patty we spent the whole night dancing and drinking and swimming and dancing and laughing. 
  • Patty fell peeing
  • Patty was dragged in hands and feet into the pool
  • Anna was eye rapped by everyone and if I was a man I would probably do the same
  • Bisous with five hommes
  • I lost Anna's shirt
  • Prendre la douche with the three of us, including a disaster bathroom and a dumped drawn
  • Charles kept composure as usual
  • Remi woke up still unable to drive
  • Patty made it to church with the family
  • Sledding and biking down the grass hill
  • Gaetan in the nuu
  • And so much more
It was really quite the night. The French girls their were kind too so it made for a great night. For the first time, I actually felt like these kids weren’t so different from us. Sometimes the French can really come off as well dressed snooty people who don’t care to talk to anyone nor desire to know anything about who you are but last night was different. And I think we all had a crazy time. Anna and I slept at her house until mid afternoon and I am hoping to either get in some soccer or another hike.

Well I didn't do either but instead caught some sleep and hung out with Patty in the evening. Dinner was great as always-such good food. Later the three of us and Benwair CONQUERED our first TAG

No comments:

Post a Comment