I just saw Ellen's face on skype for a quick second! The first person I've skyped since I have been here. It was good to see her smiling face. Gosh I have beautiful friends.
Today was good. Early morning at school, about a five hour nap after, a little bread a little chocolate and then in the city for the night. There was an african music concert that I went to and it was so so amazing. Thats the kind of stuff I want to do every night here. The music was great.
New Goal:
Meet people other than American's.
Meet people other than American's.
Its hard though to know what to say, who to trust, and what to think. I do want to leave with some good friends both American and foreign but I guess for once I am completely satisfied with the people I already have in my life and so I don't feel the need or drive to go out of my way. I've always sort of been the type to meet and move on but currently all I want to do is remember and love on the people in the States who made me life so grand.
Notes for tonight:
Suzanne Collin's is the best writer ever
Helping myself to food in this house is extremely uncomfortable
Awkwardly not understanding the conversation with Ludovic on his mo-ped today is not to be repeated
I dont really think these boys could be my brothers
I dont really think these boys could be my brothers
Some people actually really love freckles
Where ever Norah is I am truly at home- No one can make me feel the way she makes me feel
Where ever Norah is I am truly at home- No one can make me feel the way she makes me feel
No comments:
Post a Comment