
Day three is a day dedicated to my feet. We started at Notre Dame, then Sainte Chapelle, then Concierge and then the Louvre. It wasn’t my favorite day. Unfortunately monuments, famous people and paintings don’t excite me, and with only two solid hours of sleep I pretty much slept anytime we sat down or there was a wall to lean against. After the Lourve, I left and walked around until I found my way back to the hotel about five hours later. I really enjoyed just being alone and having the ability to walk into shops, touch a 350 euro dress and walk out. I was on my time with no where to be and no puah’s (as Ellen would say: picking up and hauling ass) to do. Went out to eat with Gretchen, Cynthia, and Ally and then we ended the night hanging out with Sebastian.
No comments:
Post a Comment