Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Two Paris

Its 4:20 in the morning on day three and I just got home. It has been such a long eventful day  and I have to get up soon. We went to Versaille and walked through Louie the 14-16’s house, ate some food, got on the metro. Climbed the Effie Tower, went to dinner and then hit the clubs. Dinner was with Ally Gretchen and Cynthia and we met one of the most genuine French men ever; Sebastian. We danced in the street to the music festival and I practiced my French with lots and lots of people.

During the day- the French people seem to be stuck up and grumpy. Tonight though, we talked and laughed with more people than I imagined. We all had a good time and I made some great friends that I wish I could take with me to Grenoble.

One thing for sure; I love the French greeting. Its classy and personal. I cant stand the smoke, and no I don’t want to buy anything French men are shoving in my face on excursions. I don’t necessarily love Paris and unfortunately I don’t know have a great appreciation for art and history but its been a fun few days and I hope to rencounter some people tomorrow if and when we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment