School was sort of stupid today. It was just kind of tired of doing such elementary material yet again, and because I cant speak or verbalize my thoughts Im stuck in the class because thats where I should be placed however my brain just wants to race ahead.
As for today after swimming at Nicholas' I went Hiking again with Allison and her family and her families friends. I shouldn't compare my family to hers but man they are the sweetest people ever. Extremely kind and caring and friendly. All of them. After climbing this tall hill and seeing the most magnificent mountains and hills I just didn't want to come down. I watched as the cows just strolled along past us- walking with the noisiest bells around their neck. I wondered if it was ever silent because the constant chiming seemed to never pause. After seeing Grenoble, the Monastery, Mount Blanc again, more beautiful mountains, and the Formagerie we all sat down for a feast at the bottom of the hill. Everyone sharing what they brought and enjoying each others company. I had such a good time and know that those are the kind of people I want in my life always.
Tomorrow- I'm hopefully going to buy tickets to Germany to stay with Philip at the end of the month and then head down to Italy to meet BD and Jessie.
I've always wanted to go to Switzerland. That's the land of my people
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! it sounds like you had a wonderful day!! I am so glad you get to enjoy such an amazing trip :) You deserve it love :)
ReplyDelete