Wednesday, July 20, 2011

They French would beat everyone at Gestures.

 


The French really do use guestures when talking. No matter who it is. Its incredibly interesting to watch and not to mention it helps a ton when trying to understand what someone is saying in French.
But cheers to them, they'd dominate everyone.

Climbed the Bastile
Encountered much much Rain
Learned a few more phrases
In-hailed a little more smoke
Finished the car to the TAG project.
Walked a little through the hills with P and A and Joe
Movie with API tomorrow
Learned the difference between French and American dancing
Discovered where the Bernie dance came from
Laughed a ton from Patties expression of Tongee, the boy of little patience
Bought food yesterday for in an indoor picnic in my room

I think my family is starting to come around, but unfortunately I am leaving in less than 10 days so its a little late. Its been such a great trip though. I really have learned more French than one year in the states would teach. I'm going to miss just hanging out and practicing my French, having nothing too big to worry about but pronunciation. Thanks to Joesph I really have improved. And that boy has really shown my some of the good and bad things about my true self and for that I am (trying) appreciative. I still have a lot in my life, my heart, and my attitude that God needs to change.




And I've been missing a mec at home which makes my thoughts take a whirl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment