When I left the states I made it clear to myself that I would be heading home in August, and soon I will be on a plane doing exactly that. I always knew in my mind though that if I found a place, or a town, or a person that I just couldn’t live without I would take the chance to make it work. Either way one might look at it; there wasn’t anything in Europe I couldn’t live without. Don’t get me wrong I had a wonderful time, learned a lot, meet some great people, and definitely began a traveling adventure but its time to get back to the current home of school and work on the West Coast.
I guess the best feeling about heading back to the states is that I know, God willing, I will make it back out here, back out to the other side of the world. There will be more opportunities to travel, work, or study abroad again anywhere I desire.
I guess the best feeling about heading back to the states is that I know, God willing, I will make it back out here, back out to the other side of the world. There will be more opportunities to travel, work, or study abroad again anywhere I desire.
- There’s more to life than the things you’ve already been exposed to
- Other countries seem to know so much about the United States but we are so clueless to what’s been going on around us in the world
- The few friends and family I find myself thinking of often have impacted my life and are dearly missed
- I’m not to interested in tourist things or perhaps the famous art, history, and architecture I am “supposed to” care about
- Emersion is the only way to learn another language
- God is not as apparent in the places I’ve visited, sadly
- Europe is way to expensive, and I’d rather spend my money on things other than overprized objects
- The people you meet and or already know can really open new doors for your life
- I need better clothes or maybe just better style
- Nutella is extremely addicting
- I’m giving up drinking until my 21st
- Music is still food to my soul
- I now understand what it feels like to be in the US and not speak good English, and I am sorry for having such little patience with those people. I’m coming home will a new view on language and a better understanding of hand gestures.
- Not being afraid to ask questions was the best way to learn more information about history, or politics, or language.
- I pretty much will eat everything except lettuce
- I am beginning to understand the things I desire in other people
- One person can make a big difference
- I cant be myself when I don’t feel comfortable with the way I look
- Eating delicately is a habit to acquire
- I truly love being in the car and just driving, seeing all there is to see
- Life is now, and its happening
- If you love to eat, it should be delicious
- Its time to start learning about my country and the beliefs I want to stand behind
- Reading is such a important resource
- When you dive deep into peoples lives you really can learn a lot about them and their culture-in return they allow you to view the good and bad about yourself.
I am not the only person in the world
I’m definitely not the most important,
My country isn’t better than any other
And my education has failed numerous times
But I wont be just another brick in the wall
I’m changing my thoughts, I am opening my mind
Thank you God for the opportunity to live life
No comments:
Post a Comment